Every home, is a place of encouragement to share as a family.
Day to day struggles and problems prevent you from enjoying the joy and peace that God has placed inside you.
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace: in the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Our Revival homes allow you to rediscover the path to inner healing by sharing with people who have similar needs and longings as yours.
The benefits of being part of a revival home:
•It’s a space where your spiritual gifts can develop and
• a leadership role develops in your life.
• Allows you to meet new people
• Every person participating in the revival home becomes your new family
• There’s an opportunity to grow as a disciple.
• Encourages prayer and the desire to help others in our community.
• You will meet other Christians in our Church.
• It helps you grow spiritually
• It gives you more opportunities to share as a family and make new friends
Characteristics of a revival home
•A small group where you connect as a family and other aspects
•A meeting based on sharing the Word of God.
•They have a vision and the ability to multiply by inviting new members each week